|
~Previous Posts~
~Credits~ |
Thursday, June 15, 2006 Hoping
When I was lying on the bed, I was secretly hoping that my phone will ring. I cannot get myself to sleep for the past 2 days and every passing day seems eternity to me now.
Like what Yao said, this is a waiting game. There's nothing I can do except to wait for any response. But somehow, my family didn't think so. Every morning, the first thing my granny asked me will be "So got any news?". Am I supposed to get any calls in the middle of the night or in my dreams? As usual, I said no. Then in the afternoon, she will ask again.. "How come they still haven't call you? Still no call right?" My heart is heavy, somehow they must be thinking that I'm not anxious to find a job to pay off my loan. I told her, I am equally or even more anxious than me for anyone to call me and offer me a job. Then she just smile faintly and said "I was just kidding". Everytime, my phone rings due to SMS, my granny will look at me intensely. "Not important one ah?" I will just shake my head and she will say.."Don't worry.. just wait loh." I'm so sick of them having the idea that a graduate should be able to find job soon enough. I'm sick of them not knowing the market out there and hence thinking that I'm not trying. No one bothers, cares or knows that I'm having sleepless nights, thinking about this whole issues. I'm really getting tired and sick. I think my heart cannot handle it anymore. *bury my head*
link | posted by trom_piggy at 2:37 PM |
0 Comments:Want to Post a Comment? |